Friday, January 16, 2015

i don't judge people.....

I'm not a judgemental person at all...I think it's very wrong to be judgemental of people for whatever their past may be...I don't care what they have done in the past...because the past is over..You have to always remember that nobody is perfect and everyone makes mistakes...

Life can be challenging and it's full of upsets and bad things...It can be tough to figure out what is the right thing to do and that's when people make mistakes or get into trouble...I don't judge anyone for anything they have done when they are making the right decisions and making a great difference in their lives and the world!

The past is just the past, and whenever I meet someone or see someone they don't ever have to worry that when I stand there and talk to them that I am going to judge them for what they wear, or what they have done or haven't done, because I don't care...

everybody makes mistakes and I think sometimes people forget that.....Everybody is equal and nobody is perfect...when you want to change your life and make things better and safer for you, your loved ones and the world...you have done something amazing!

changing your life for the better is always wonderful and everybody goes through times when they act stupid and make bad life decisions....who cares! when you have a past let it go and forget it with bettering yourself and changing yourself into someone who does want to make great things happen, and get away from drugs and evil things in life....

I totally believe that people can change and that since we are just people we all can make stupid mistakes and we all have the ability to stand up and say:"Ok I'm sick of this bad life, I want to be a better person! "....and you can and will...

I just don't want people to think that I would ever be judgemental to anyone who has made mistakes and made messes with their lives...because I am not that way...I do not take part in stupid things but I don't want anyone to think I would be snobby to them or judge them for their behavior when they are trying to change their life around and make their life and the world a better place...

I know everyone deserves second chances and it can be trying when you are working on changing your life and you have to remember that you need to let the past go and start over all new with beautiful brand new ideas and feelings about your life and the world when you are trying to change for the better..

but I'm not snobby or judgemental at all...that's the last thing I would ever want anyone to think about me!......

I don't belittle people, I don't make fun of people, I don't care what you wear or how much money you have or don't have, I don't care what you drive or own, or any of those things...I just do not care...I only want for everyone to make the right decision and change their lives for the better...

Clean up your bad trouble messes in your life, and change them into good messes like painting or cooking in the kitchen and those kind of messes are way better!!!...

I don't look at people and say:"What have they done?" I just shake their hands and I say:" Hi how are ya!"

j.



No comments:

Post a Comment