Saturday, January 3, 2015

i like flowers....

Everything is froze this morning outside...The trees all look like they are made of nothing but icicles..Icicles are all over the trees...pretty! thankfully NO electricity problems....

Yesterday I saw some blue roses in a flower catalog..I think blue roses are very beautiful!...I don't know how they make blue roses but I think they may have a plant gene replacement or cross pollination?....

I'm sure roses have undergone a lot of genetic modification to make blue roses...I also think peace roses are very beautiful...any flower that has Peace in it's name is a great flower to me!

some roses I'm sure have been painted or colored blue but I think a true blue genetic rose is wonderful.

blue is my favorite color along with turquoise and green....I like the color blue so much, that when I see the roses in the catalog I keep looking at them and studying them...I'm fascinated by them and how pretty they are!

I like all flowers..I don't think there is one flower in that catalog that I don't like...haha! I could just imagine myself getting every single flower seed packet in that catalog and trying to plant them!...It would take a whole year to plant every single one!

Then a mouse would probably stop by the flower garden and steal every single flower seed!...Haha!...it has happened before....

love, julie





No comments:

Post a Comment