Wednesday, January 7, 2015

laundry...

One thing that I like to try and work on everyday is keeping my clothes, towels, and other linens clean by washing them...

You can wash them in the washing machine...that's what I like to do...but I have had to wash them at the town laundry before and wait for them to finish washing when my washing machine stopped working....

Clothes and towels are something that I always want to keep clean at all times so I try and purchase a nice smelling laundry detergent and use it along with a fabric softener that smells nice also...I place them into the washing machine pour in a half-cap full of laundry detergent and a small amount of softener and close the lid!!!...

After those types of things get finished washing, I place them into the dryer and that takes quite a while with the drying, so I just wait on that to finish and I read or work a word search book.....

I immediately put the clothes on hangers that are plastic...that way when they are on a hanger they don't get wrinkled or fall onto the ground and get dirt on them....I also always fold my towels nicely and then I will place them in a drawer so they are neat and nice and they won't fall either...

any kind of laundry detergent or fabric softener is wonderful to use..as long as you are washing and drying your clothes, towels and all linens weekly....keep them clean!

I actually enjoy washing and drying laundry...I like to always keep all things washed and cleaned weekly and clothing and towels are something that always need to be kept clean...along with curtains in your home and bedding...That also keeps bacteria away and is healthier for you.

I also change the bed sheets weekly and wash them...and blankets....

I like all things to smell nice, not stinky!!!.. Shoo-wee! *holding my nose* ...haha!

j.

No comments:

Post a Comment