Friday, January 9, 2015

icy cold...

It has been very icy cold outside!

I have been wearing my good winter coat, mittens, sweater, jeans and my cowboy boots...

I was able to manage to get to town yesterday and I bought a few items I needed at a store.

Then I finally got to go to the Dollar Tree!!!..yay!...I like to go in that store and look around..I found a few packages of gummy bears and 2 kitchen towels that I needed..Mine are all worn and have some tears on them....

I like to purchase and look at all kinds of things in there and that way it doesn't cost me as much as another store would.

I don't mind if i purchase items in that store....I think it's fun to go in there to shop and look!

my computer has been having problems.....it had green and black stripes across the screen this morning and I couldn't see the homepage...weird...so I shut it off and it restarted, then it was normal...who knows?....these crazy computers....

so if I am not online, it's having some technical issues....

julie



No comments:

Post a Comment