Sunday, March 20, 2016

a favorite bible verse...

" With God, ALL things are possible " Matthew 19:26

That is one of my favorite Bible verses...I have always carried a card with me in my wallet, because that verse is one that I really believe and it gives me strength and hope for the future....through upsetting times, and challenging times...

To me, I interpret that as, You cannot EVER give up on something..you cannot stop believing that there will be better outcomes to awful situations, you have to have hope because God is there at all times....Everything has hope, things can and will get better, many good things can happen!.....because of Him....you just have to believe and keep praying to Him...

Good things you think are not possible, never going to happen, can and will happen, many good things are possible with God.

julie

No comments:

Post a Comment