Thursday, March 31, 2016

tired, tea, pizza, garden, rest, ...

I have been very tired, and I have been trying to rest and get some sleep...

Seems as though I have been tired my whole life!...That's what happens when you are kin to way too many hillbillies, they won't ever leave you alone....even when I was a child I was always overly tired...now I know why...

Going to sleep with peace, quiet and comfort is something I always strive for...I like to go to my bedroom and get into my bed and just rest and sleep....I take naps during the day when I can, even if it is just while setting in a chair....

everyone needs to make time to rest and sleep! if you don't you can become very ill.

planted my garden, I purchased some Miracle Grow....it helped my flowers grow better last year...Turf builder works good for re-building your lawn grasses when you need to work on the lawn growth...I know the drought kills so much of the lawn grasses...

I made a pizza yesterday, I just used the off brand items to make it with, and I purchased a jug of Red Diamond Tea, I poured 2 teaspoons of sugar in my glass and stirred it with the spoon...oh man, that is good tea!....it is strong tea, but it is good with some sugar....I just use real sugar in my tea....I enjoy drinking tea, there are many different kinds of tea you know, but I especially enjoy a good sweet Peach tea from Sonic!.....

I spent yesterday resting and watching thunderstorm clouds build, move, and then fall...very peaceful..i was wishing for rain for the garden, but it rained elsewhere, I could see in the distance the rainfall from the clouds....

sounds that are peaceful to me--
thunderstorms 
outdoor nature
spa music
trickling water from fountains, or under the bridges, streams, creeks, rushing rivers are even peaceful

I'm going to hopefully be able to use a good pest treatment and mix it into a portable small sprayer to treat near the house for bugs, ants, spiders, roaches, fleas, beetles, ticks, scorpions...too many creepy nasty bugs since spring is here....

I know mosquitos will be laying their larva into all water very soon, so always change your pet's water bowls water daily, because the mosquitos lay their larva into the water and IF your pet ingests the larva they can die from it, the larva causes all kinds of deathly worms to grow in their bodies and it kills your pet!!!....I hate mosquitos!!!

j.

No comments:

Post a Comment