Monday, March 21, 2016

clean restrooms and nicely scent rooms......

I have walked into so many businesses and been offended by how nasty they smell!....Shoo-Wee!...icky stinky restroom smell as you walk into a business....very nasty!....

If you ever have to make a stop at a gas station or other place of business to use the restroom, the toilets may be covered in nastiness, diseases, and the restrooms may not have any toilet sanitary items to cover the top of the toilet, to keep you safer and cleaner, they should always have hand sanitizer antibacterial soap dispenser, and paper towel dispensers, toilet paper dispensers, Frost brand paper toilet seat cover dispensers always cleaned and checked, refilled, Female restrooms need  to always have Female sanitary hygiene items available in a dispenser, to place coins into to purchase them ...

Public restrooms NEED to be cleaned daily with bleach, toilets need bleach in them, floors need to be mopped/clean with bleach water, and the whole restroom needs to be sanitized carefully the cleaner needs to wear gloves always.....diseases!

We should always clean our bathrooms at home like this as well, NEVER let your bathroom become nasty and unclean!, Bleach, clean, and use scented room sprays, turn on bathroom fans to keep the Shoo-Wee stink out of there!...lol...

whenever I might have to stop at a public restroom (from drinking too much water) haha!....I always cringe when I have to place toilet paper on a seat folded up to keep the seat sanitary for me!...then I look at the room and almost puke because of how nasty it all is!...*puke*.....I guess I should carry Bleach wipes with me in my purse to clean the nasty public toilets up before I have to use them!...icky! or use Lysol spray to kill the bacteria/disease/germs...

one item I like for most rooms is the Air Wick Automatic Spray Air Freshners that spray scent into bathrooms or even rooms in homes every so often, they keep things smelling better sometimes, and you have to keep those refilled/changed out when they are empty....

here are a few items/brands I like for cleaning/scenting rooms, I created a list a few days ago about items to clean with and I use those for bathroom cleaning as well...

brands I like for scenting bathrooms and other rooms are:

AIR WICK---candles, scented oil plug-ins, Freshmatic kits, wax melts & melting pots, room sprays...I enjoy them all...smell good!

LYSOL----room sprays, Disinfectant sprays, Disinfecting Wipes, Multi-purpose cleaners, hand soaps, Toilet Bowl Cleaners

GLADE---candles, scented oil plug-ins, sprays, wax melts and melting pots, automatic spray

MR. CLEAN---Magic Eraser, All in one Bathroom Cleaning Kit, Bowl Brush Cleaner and Cleaning Wand, Multi-Purpose Cleaner

SCRUBBING BUBBLES---Disinfectant, Multi Purpose Cleaner, Toilet Cleaning Gel, Fresh Brush Starter Toilet Kit, Bleach Spray, Continuous Clean Drop-ins

CLOROX---Disinfecting Wipes, regular Bleach, Disinfecting Spray, Clean-up spray, Toilet wands, Fraganzia  Multi-purpose Spray, Automatic Toilet Bowl Cleaner, Bleach & Blue, Toilet Bowl Cleaning Bleach Pour Gel any of these I have used and enjoy them.

YANKEE CANDLES---I like Yankee Candles.

SCENTSATIONALS MELTING WAX----I like the melting pots for scented wax that plug into the wall, and those are nice for bathrooms, and rooms at home.... 

BETTER HOMES AND GARDENS, MAINSTAYS CANDLES---The jar candles and wax melting cubes/melting pots are nice for fragrance..

ALL candles need to be made LEAD-FREE because lead is very unhealthy and very toxic....I always wish for lead-free candles...

CITRUS MAGIC--sprays and room deodorizers

FEBREZE---I like anything Febreze!

and I enjoy the off brands and lines of items as well....anything that cleans and is scented nicely is good!

j.







 

No comments:

Post a Comment