Thursday, March 10, 2016

rabbits as pets....never as food...Sadness!

Purchased a SLUSH PUPPY frozen drink yesterday at a convenience store yesterday...I wish locally that they had many more machines with different kinds!...I also enjoy those ICEE drinks in the ICEE machines at stores....we all need different kinds to enjoy!....lol

Seed potatoes for spring planting in the vegetable garden were $6 a sack...so I got one...I am hopeful that the garden will be abundant with vegetables this year, also have seed packets already!...It's a lot of fun for me to prepare the ground for gardening and choosing the vegetables I want to plant there...just get down in the dirt and have fun planting!...

Since it is spring, I am thinking about all the little rabbits that there are for purchase as pets..they are so cute! and sweet as can be! aww!....I know that when you may wish to have a rabbit as a pet, that you MUST know it has to have plenty of care and attention...You MUST always clean it's cage, change the water and clean the food trays/waterer--wash/dry it out....

Timothy Hay is something that is always good for them in their cages, and they love to play with their little toys also!...You can take them out of their cage and hold, hug, and pet them..be very careful with them, they are delicate animals....NEVER let them near other pets that may get very jealous and attack them or hurt them, same goes for guinea pigs/hamsters/gerbils...they can be severely hurt, or killed when attacked or lost in your home!!!...and we can NEVER let this happen...small pets like rabbits always need constant attention, love, and care....aww!

there are many different types of rabbits and when you have one ALWAYS name your pet rabbit and know that it is your family just like your other pets!....

one thing that terribly saddens me is when people eat rabbits as food on their plate!...Oh it is terrible,awful, upsetting, nasty and saddens me! I cry when people have rabbits as dinner food on the plate! That needs to STOP!...we should have rabbits ONLY as pets who are our family and pals!....

there are tiny(small) rabbits I have seen and they are so cute! and fuzzy!...I wish that I could have one right now as a pet/as my family!!!...but I will wait til later to purchase one!

I know Bugs Bunny likes carrots for meals like I do!....lol

julie



No comments:

Post a Comment