Tuesday, March 22, 2016

wild spanish mustangs, cowboy and native american museums in okla....

There is a movie called Hidalgo that I have seen before, I watched it yesterday..I rarely watch anything on tv, only cowboy ones...And I never go to the movie theaters, or rent/purchase movies...This movie Hidalgo is my very favorite movie.....it is very inspiring! I purchased this movie because it is very good....it is based on a true real story...I like that!...It is about the plight of the Wild Spanish Mustangs, and the Native American People...very good movie!....inspiring...

It is about the Wild Spanish Mustang, and I know how difficult it is for these beautiful animals to survive in these sad times of disrespect for everything, caused by those snobby money greedy corrupt power people who care only to destroy beautiful things they don't care about...I hate those idiot money greedy snobs!....People like that care only to build grand sized business in beautiful secluded areas that these wonderful horses roam on, these lands SHOULD BE protected always so they can be there to roam wild and free always....

I have always loved the Spanish Mustang and just knowing that it is an older breed of horse is very beautiful, they are so cute and they're not bothering no one, and stupid greedy snobs wish to wipe out these beautiful animals so they can take their lands they live and survive on to build stupid businesses to benefit only their greedy selves!...makes me very angry....I have always known about the disrespect of these beautiful horses, I have seen it on the internet and on tv, greedy snobby pieces of crap always complaining about them, they need to be killed and gone, so we can take this land!!!....Oh, it makes me VERY ANGRY!....That needs to STOP....those greedy corrupt power snobs need to go!

The Wild Spanish Mustang needs to flourish and be given permanent homes on protected lands....The horse is a very important horse to Mexican people and Native American People, and people who love/care about horses, like me!....Maybe the Native American Tribes could allow them to run wild and free on their Tribal Lands to help keep the populations safe....I know they admire the Wild Spanish Mustangs too!....

Oklahoma usually has a Spanish Mustang Adoption Program and I wish to purchase many, someday when I have the extra room and extra money....Cows are expensive to run on your land as well, so that is something I look forward to hopefully attaining is many Spanish Mustangs as I could adopt and protect them....You can tame them with care and time, humanely, and you will have a lifelong pal...aww!

I think anything that is wild and free living on the lands should be protected and make very sure they cannot be killed by barbaric snobby greedy idiots!....

This horse is a small and beautiful animal, and I love the fact that it is an older breed, I admire the horse....it just makes me very sad idiots always want to eradicate them!...they need forever homes and to always be safe from evil people...like all animals should in the wild, they need to be protected! Many areas in Oklahoma have these wonderful horses, but I know that they just cannot afford the upkeep and need help with adopting them, so maybe many people wishing to adopt them could find them here in Oklahoma....

I wish that Oklahoma could have a Museum for these beautiful horses...and the lands for them to run free on...

Many museums about Cowboys, Native Americans, and horses are here in Oklahoma...I really appreciate all the museums we have here at home..

The National Cowboy And Western Heritage Museum
Comanche National Museum & Cultural Center
Museum of the Great Plains
Chisholm Trail Heritage Center--Highway 81 is the old Chisholm Trail Cattle Trail, this is about that.

American Indian Cultural Center and Museum--check out Red Earth Festival soon!

Chickasaw Cultural Center
Gilcrease Museum

those are the ones that I know of right now.

julie





No comments:

Post a Comment