Saturday, March 5, 2016

preparing bacon, tang mix, atv riding....

Just prepared Breakfast....i enjoy breakfast every morning i am able to...

I have been purchasing Tang juice mix to be my orange juice lately..i like real orange juice, but i have just been drinking Tang for breakfast lately.....mix it well and try it to see how strong you like it to be...i like mine to be very tasteful....follow instructions!...lol..

i made Bacon & Eggs this morning and Pumpkin Cat and Goofball love Bacon & Eggs!....haha..that is the only reason Pumpkin wakes up in the morning on days he knows i am preparing Bacon!....haha!..he meows for Bacon and he likes a small amount of Milk poured in a cup...Lol...

I always fry the Bacon and then i place it onto a paper toweled plate and drain and pat dry to remove the grease from the Bacon.....it is healthier that way...i always use paper towels to remove grease from any meat i prepare...i like all kinds/brands of Bacon..i enjoy it for breakfast every few days..

3 new baby calves in the pasture...they are cute!....I'm happy that they weren't born in any snow!...I haven't named them yet...turned cows out onto wheat pasture yesterday morning early....I know they are happy with that...wheat bloat is always a worry and you have to take precautions for that!....but they will be just fine...bloat blocks are good for them---Sweet Lix Bloat Guard...

i can't wait for it to thunderstorm...it needs to rain quite a bit....clean the air and green up the land...

anyways, I am Tired.

Thinking about how I enjoy taking treks across rugged terrain on any ATV(all-terrain vehicle)...it has always been  a lot of fun to drive down any rugged rocky hilled ATV path and follow it and see where it goes...I know that New Mexico has an area for ATV riding and paths to follow....I have never been able to go ATV riding there yet....

There are all kinds of ATVs that you can purchase and I have enjoyed taking rides on Polaris and John Deere Gator....

It can be very dangerous if you do not take safety precautions while driving and pay attention!!!....I have seen people flip them over and get hurt very badly.....BUT they are a great recreational vehicle to enjoy on rugged terrain.....it is always fun to drive them and you have to keep them refueled at all times....

take your friends/family and enjoy a day of ATV riding...just be careful and be safe!...have fun!

Plain 4 wheelers are also fun, and I know many family members who like to check their cattle in the pasture with these too....it is fun to drive them also and make paths on your property to follow!....haha.......I enjoy it very much, when I am able to.....

j.









No comments:

Post a Comment