Friday, March 11, 2016

favorite themes / designs.....

I enjoy designs and colorful themes...

If I go to a store I am always fascinated by the design on a product/item.....I like old country store design and anything rustic and cowboy looking...and when I find old style lettering and old labels from way back I enjoy that!.....

the colorful palette of the southwest, and the many hues of the sunsets here at home are very beautiful and I like them

country store, cowboy, southwest just anything that looks old and rustic are all favorites of mine, in a store, on a item/product, in a home, in clothing/jewelry, or decorating your porch....blue and turquoise always added to something make that work especially nice for me!.....I enjoy looking at them.

I remember back when I was younger there were a lot of country charm, southwest, and cowboy themed items to purchase, I miss that!....I really enjoyed working on craft kits and painting/gluing them that were prepackaged---always country charm, southwest, cowboy....

I like to wear just old cowboy boots and jeans that look worn and old, and it's simple, but I enjoy old cowboy/ranch/farm working clothes, and I just like a nice southwest design colorful poncho to wear with jeans/boots....just simple, no fuss, because I don't give a crap!....lol...I don't know why I like ponchos in southwest designs so much....they are beautiful to me..

country store charm is something I really like to see in most stores, and I like old country store restaurants like Cracker Barrel....just a nice comfortable look to a business or even a item with that kind of labeling on it is nice too....anything like that is cute!...it's just more old style America designs like that...comfort.

old southwest colorful palettes and hues make me smile because I like them so much...just miss that old country store design on items, in my view at stores when I shop, or even drive by down the road....I also like anything rustic and cowboy, or old looking....it is nice.

j.




No comments:

Post a Comment