Monday, March 7, 2016

margaritaville...

I purchased a bag of Margaritaville snack mix yesterday and it is very good!....I like all of the Margaritaville items there are to purchase they are nice and I enjoy them...every single one...the drink mixes are very nice I have heard.....

I'm really wanting to purchase the Margaritaville cooking pan, and the burger press....those would help out with preparing dinner!....I like the glassware too...

the Margaritaville women's and men's clothes look VERY comfortable and nice...I really like the flip-flops too!.....I'm going to purchase me a pair sometime soon....

If I can find anymore Margaritaville items on store shelves I would like that...I like all the colorful items....

the music is really good too!

I like all things tropical--the colorful scenes of the islands, and the ocean....I like parrots and items with colorful parrots on them too....they're so beautiful, cute, and sweet! I like them, sometimes they will speak to you and say hello!...they are very special birds...it upsets me how mean humans are to all animals, even cute parrots...oh, it makes me very sad and cry!!!....always help keep parrots safe also!!!

j.





No comments:

Post a Comment