Friday, March 17, 2017

easter plush critters, statues, and stickers.....

Happy St. Patrick's Day !!!....wear green today so you will not be pinched on the arm....

I was able to go to town yesterday, and you know me, I had to browse through the seasonal aisle that happens to be easter right now...I become very excited about easter and all of the beautiful bright pastel color hues of spring season and easter season....

Tradition at easter for me, would be many ideas....I enjoy collecting the easter plush critters in all colorful hues, types, different every year...I adore the baby chicks, rabbits, lambs, baby ducks, and even the peeps (as the candy ) plush I have found before in stores, they are very cute plush critters ! Great gifts ! On most seasonal aisles, and in dollar stores, Wal-Mart, where I mostly find them...very traditional for me to purchase yearly, decorate with and keep clean in plastic storage boxes with lids.....place all decorations in these collect, keep every year !

There are also the chocolate scented plush rabbits, at most stores, oh, they smell wonderful !

I think that rabbits are so very cute and a beautiful animal, very docile, and sweet....

Prayer plush critters are very special during this season, being that easter is a religious holiday...same types of plush critters, I have purchased at Dollar stores, and Wal-Mart, all prices..very sweet  and cute !

I have been browsing through the recent oriental trading easter magazine...and I wish for everything !!!...lol

Wal-Mart now has a similar aisle that I think is a very nice addition to the seasonal items for purchase, just almost same items as oriental trading items...small toys, and stickers....

I adore collecting stickers, seasonal, and all different kinds I purchase all sticker sets I can find....I purchased a few easter sticker sets yesterday for about $ 1.00/set...a hobby of mine since I was a child...very fun...I keep them clean, dry, keep in package...I may set at table or at night if I cannot sleep I look at them while resting in bedroom....these also I store in smaller plastic box...I purchase sticker sets everywhere and collect them....often affordable, nice hobby !

The small tabletop statues they have available for spring and easter are always so colorful in pastels, and the shapes of rabbits, lambs, chicks, ducks, flowers, easter eggs, and then I also enjoy the Jesus, risen from tomb statue scenes, and the crosses...very neato !

I am looking forward to spring season's renewal, watching everything turn green and restart again....oh, the allergies though...pollen !

Spring cleaning is also nice, getting rid of old dead trees, vegetation, tilling gardens, planting....renewal of most everything...

j.


1 comment:

  1. Yes, I think that we're all weary of winter and looking forward to spring (starting next Monday). I know that I am.

    ReplyDelete