Thursday, March 16, 2017

miniature horses !....

My internet has been very messed up lately, and slow !...always something wrong...oh well...

I have been thinking about pets a lot lately, and I know about the miniature horses !.....oh, they are so very cute and tiny !....

Sadly many of the miniature horses have been terribly neglected and abused by nasty evil weirdo creepers !!!...it makes me very upset, and breaks my heart to know that this has went on !!!

 Animal abusers need their Damn heads blown off !!!...everyone needs to be aware that this has went on and quickly report animal abuse neglect when you can...

These tiny horses are very docile, sweet, comforting, and will run and play....very entertaining !.....they create happiness wherever they may go ! Aww....smiles.

Many color hues of the miniature horses.

Never have them just for a petting zoo, let them have their own extra space in their pens, keep them safe, they need certain feed, they need shelter, small houses, brush them, bathe them, adore them ! ....I know I adore them ! ...cute

They are wonderful for families, nice for the children, but never let the children harass or continually annoy them....they need quiet, respect, and rest like all of us...

They need plenty of hugs and attention....always take very good care of them....

Give them freedom in grand size pens, love / adore them, never abuse them !....oh, I cry over them !....they all need forever homes with wonderful families !!!

They are very sweet and playful, they adore hugs from you !..their babies are so very tiny and how cute and sweet they all are !

I wish to adopt several of them myself eventually...maybe 4 or 5 of these cuties ! I adore them...

Your family may adore them also...I think everyone needs to adopt several of them !....just make very sure you can afford them, and have time for them, never let anything happen to them, other pets may hurt or harass them, so keep them contained in pens from other pets....

Moving their pens often is best, and scooping their poops from the pens with shovels is necessary for hygiene / cleanliness ok  ? 

Adopt several miniature horses today !!! Adore them ! They are your family too !

Julie


No comments:

Post a Comment