Friday, March 31, 2017

sunshine....warmer temperatures...prepare...

The sunshine is very warm on our skin, I enjoy taking a sun nap, sometimes in a chair outdoors, always wear a good sunscreen when outdoors.....

The sun has many good things about it, it is necessary for everyone, and everything in our world....

Sun tans are always something I have when outdoors for a time....nice to have.

Flip -- flops are always nice to wear this time of year...many different styles and prices, dollar stores, Wal-Mart, target, shoe stores....

I enjoy the glittery, rhinestones, on those flip flop shoes, brands of those I like are, Yellow -- box, Corki's, and the very nice Sugar shoes, (nice as walking on a marshmallow !...lol) Crocs shoes are good also this time of year, wearing some today...help keep you cooler from terrible hot weather..

Shielding your eyes and face from hot weather is definitely needed !...my eyes hurt in sunshine, I adore sunglasses, many styles and different prices out there, purchase at Dollar stores, Wal-Mart, most convenience stores, have them, rhinestones, for the women, sporty or plain for guys !....most malls have sunglasses hut there to purchase from...

Shielding face from hot weather, and sun's rays is also necessary, baseball caps, floppy sun hats, and Sun visors placed onto head, --- all nice !....

Tank top shirts for women, are nice in dangerous hot weather, that will be here soon, need some not too revealing, with small straps, very respectful....men also wear the plain tank tops....shorts are nice for all, also, keep cooler...Wal-Mart may have many soon....affordable.

T  -- shirts are a favorite of mine, comfortable...less revealing, I enjoy them, all kinds of colorful hues, different glitters, rhinestone sets on them....pictures, even fun

Mini hand held circulating fans are also needed, takes a few batteries for power, hold into hand near face...water misting bottles are also good for spraying cool water onto hair for styling, or for spraying icy cold water onto face at outdoor hot weather events....water misting systems outdoors keep everyone cooler, but I don't know the prices....good to have those at rodeos in the stands !...

Umbrellas also help to keep cool, shield you from Sun 's rays, during very hot weather... set underneath umbrella..keep cooler...May place tables + chairs also underneath, business outdoors, near homes, everywhere...

Awnings are needed that are shaded, may roll back up at night, along side store buildings or even at your home !....all designs, and colorful hues...these are needed, in hot weather, and Sun always....yikes ! Hotter weather is on the way.

One item I love is the window blind, I have them !....needed I think for all homes, businesses windows...keep home interior cooler, shield Sun 's rays from home, helps to keep everyone cooler.....many styles, regular colors, all prices, styles...Wal-Mart is best affordable, simple to install follow instructions....May help with air conditioning bills...to keep cooler, lower bill some !....

place darker curtains over your Windows, interior of your home, I have a set of black out curtains to keep Sun from my rooms...it may be 113 degrees here sometimes, and if  air conditioning goes out it is sweltering, too hot ! Happens every year, old air conditioning system, but I keep cool best way I can afford to....

Bathing suits and swimming shorts are nice to have ready for swimming during summer....keep cooler...keep hair pulled back, bathe before going out to the swimming areas, or pools....very good to have beach towels ready also for summer...

one summer, Sun was blazing, air conditioning went out, I stayed in the hot pool to try and keep cool, didn't work, I still came down with a sinus infection / bronchitis...during that 117 degree week....it doesn't bother me too much, I have always lived in this climate...normal climate for me....too cold, areas, climate changes, I take ill...

I know that window tinting is nice for businesses, homes I know that helps keep cool....

Ceiling fans, and the oscillating, circulating, fans, portable to set onto table, or chair, keep you cooler ! We need to start those cooling fan drives, fundraisers to help those who need them soon....already getting ' hot out there now ! 

Prepare, purchase before that dangerous hot weather is here ! Yikes !..

j.


No comments:

Post a Comment