Wednesday, March 22, 2017

ol' towns....

Oh, these cats !
Fighting and peeing in the floor, meowing at the ceiling, singing, wrestling all day and night !...can't sleep ! Very tired already...help !....lol....all male cats...mischief.

Thinking about towns I have been to, there are many in the areas here of Oklahoma....I enjoy seeing them when I can, they all need work, cleaned up, re --started, they were all ruined by nasty evil people....

Many of these towns are small or grand, mostly historic....very quiet....that's always good.

Good places to live and start over with lives...I like to think of all the re -- building that could go on, and the good atmosphere that could create, and fun activities / events to plan....

Something special about old towns, that I enjoy.

Just an old town, thrown out there in isolated areas, best places to live, I like old rough and tough, dusty ol' cowboy towns....that's me....

They all need to be free of crime everywhere.

Today I am talking about these towns:

Chattanooga
Manitou
Elk city
Indiahoma
Weatherford
Frederick
Faxon
Grandfield
Snyder
Mangum
Sentinel
Rocky
Blair

I enjoy travelling, even if it is to only get away for a day....it helps me to feel better to be away sometimes.

Towns all need their charm back, evil people have ruined that too many years now...sadness.

j.







No comments:

Post a Comment