Monday, March 27, 2017

makeup....makeup stores...

Being beautiful is not the most important idea in the world...outward beauty is not important, being a good person, having a good kind heart is most important...we need to always remember this...

I know that looks do not matter of a person, and I know we don't have to wear makeup to be beautiful....your plain face is beautiful, we are all unique, different faces, skin colors, different hair colors, and different everything.....how boring would it be if we were all the same ?....very boring, to me !...I am happy we are all created to be unique / different....

I don't wear much makeup, everyday, I go to town locally to shop, and I am comfortable not wearing much makeup, dressing in just a t -- shirt, jeans, shoes, my hair not perfect, go ahead and just laugh !.....if I am going to town to quickly run errands, shop at Wal-Mart or a dollar store, well it doesn't matter...no makeup, not dressing up ...who cares on those days !....

people have always told me I am pretty without makeup, and that is very sweet of them to say to me....dust blowing in the wind, only stays all over you and your makeup some days, other days hot weather makes your makeup feel icky !...

I wash, and wash my face everyday with a bar of soap, that's all I use...feels better.

I enjoy applying makeup, and I am a woman, it is very fun for me to browse through makeup aisles in stores and go to those makeup stores with many items to look at and purchase....makeup for every part of your face...they have hair care items, nails, shower / bath, skin, body, more than makeup....lol..scents to apply and wear....fun for all of us girls !....

Makeup stores can be fun to look through...all items / prices....

Stores as :

Sephora
Ulta
Merle norman
Sally's
Others I have seen, beauty co....was one store I enjoyed years ago, Stila, Smashbox....lol

Makeup is art to me, I like to wear makeup when I attend events, go to nice areas to shop, enjoy the day with others...I even dress very classy, nice, when I go to those important events, nicer areas to shop or greet others to say hello !...

Remove makeup when you are back home, and you go to sleep, just wash with bar soap or makeup remover if you prefer that, I just like a good old bar of soap and wash cloth...simple.

I enjoy wearing makeup....I become very excited to see all of the many makeup items in stores and be able to purchase a few I can afford !....even false eyelashes are fun for me to apply and wear....art !

Wal-Mart, Cvs, Walgreens, Kmart, Target, dollar stores, have most affordable available....nice to have in local towns close by, if you need more makeup...

Locally I see that women sell Avon, and Mary Kay makeup....sometimes they have ads in newspapers, shop windows for their makeups.....

Throwing away old makeup is required to keep nasty bacteria from being applied to your face, never share your makeup with others, very unsanitary, can have germs, bacteria, best to purchase your own...icky ! to think about the nastiness....

I keep my makeup in a nice plastic makeup storage container with compartments, it is called Caboodle...oh, I adore the Caboodle...purchased mine many years ago...I enjoyed the colorful glittery container....mine is full of different makeups, stores well....

Wearing makeup is something I enjoy....just not every day, all the time..lol...I am tired, and the winds are dusty...I live in the countryside, so not much makeup is needed...haha !

julie





No comments:

Post a Comment