Sunday, March 26, 2017

purchasing easter sunday attire...

I am sick with allergies and sinus infection, the winds were terrible with pollen and dust filled sky....so now I am sick....tired of being sick....oh well.

Oranges are good for vitamin c....helps with bacterial infection....I need some 5 Alive juice....lol...

Thinking about how easter sunday is in about a month....attending easter Sunday service at local church has always been nice....dressing nicely is always good, I know not everyone can afford outrageously expensive clothing, and we don't need to !....

God, doesn't care about your clothing prices !.....boys, men...dress in crisp white / or colorful hues, long sleeve shirts, jeans, slacks, boots, shoes....ties always look nice, but not required...I think the ties, always look very nice on men....clean up....looks respectful for church services....

I remember I always had an easter dress yearly....all little girls should be able to go to a store and choose a very pretty easter dress !....

Teens and women need to have pretty easter dresses also !....it is fun to find colorful, or flower print dresses, top + skirt sets, or colorful pastel slacks + matching tops....

I enjoyed choosing a new easter dress every easter season....mine were affordable....I don't know exactly what prices they are now....I chose all pastel colorful hues...these are some of my favorite colors...

I had shoes that I chose...affordable....

Shoe stores have many sales / bargains affordable for entire family....Easter shoes can be dress shoes, sandles...I always have enjoyed wearing sandles for easter....

These stores I enjoy for good prices on shoes :

Payless
Shoe Department
Famous footwear
Shoe Carnival
Academy
Wal-Mart
Target
Stage
Ross's
TJ Maxx

Those are the stores I look for shoes at...

Attending easter Sunday church services, then going back home for easter Sunday dinner, easter egg hunting, opening gifts, ---- all fun events for easter Sunday.. ---- easter celebrations ! Tradition for me.

j.

No comments:

Post a Comment