Sunday, March 5, 2017

soda....

Soda is a refreshment I have enjoyed many years....I just haven't been able to drink soda for the last couple of years due to kidney ailments....sadness !......I will see someone drinking soda, or smell the scent of a soda, and it is a tragedy I can't have one ...lol...2004 was the last time I enjoyed a full can of soda. :(

Soda is nostalgia, apart of history / culture....with many of the brands very old....always recycle glass bottles and cans ! 

Individual brands label artwork on cans are very interesting and I know they are each nice....

Brands I know of :

Coke
Pepsi
Dr. Pepper
Crush
Welch's --all
Sunkist
Shasta
Best Choice -- all
Shurfine
Grapette
Barq's, IBC, A and W root beers
7Up
Sprite
Sam's Choice --all
Fanta 
Jarritos
Cream sodas --all, blue very pretty !
Mountain dew --all
RC 
Mr. Pibb.
Sundrop
Mello Yello
Red
Schweppes
Fresca 
lemon lime

j.





No comments:

Post a Comment