Tuesday, March 28, 2017

just another day...

Enjoying spring, this week....feeling better....still allergies !

I have been admiring the clouds in the sky, how very pretty they are when they are rain clouds !.....I have my Midland weather radio placed in the house, ready to listen to the weather reports !....sometimes I just let the weather radio play the weather....I enjoy it.

These are nice to purchase only if you dwell in severe weather areas....program them, follow instructions, I programmed mine easily...for local counties....I hear texas storm reports, before they get here...weather is very interesting to me !....yes, I am a nerd....haha.

Office supplies are something I enjoy....I enjoy all of them.

Recently I found, at family dollar store, the cute, colorful daisy pens, with green stems !.....oh, they are sweet !...just $ 1.00 / a pen !!!...I like them ! Good to keep in purse..

--- Magnetic grocery list pads, that you place onto refrigerator in kitchen, are very nice and helpful to have....just write down items you need, then tear off as you need to remind you at store....all colorful hues, prints, characters lightly printed onto these....real pictures of puppies + cats, all animals, religious, regional, art, butterflies, fruit, heritage, cowboy wild west, foods, flowers, bread + wine, country charm, farm life....whatever a person can think of....very cute ! I think these are nice.

--- notebooks, mini notebooks, planners, post it notes, address books, folders, sketch books, stationary, all in the colorful hues, designs, real pictures, glitter covers, animal picture covers, flowers --- I like the covers to be beautiful, cute, something nice, never just plain...I have purchased a few of these at Dollar stores, and Wal-Mart.....I see many puppies + cats, horses, birds cover pictures out there, very affordable and nice...

--- colorful design pencils, with neat foil exterior, glitters, seasonal, themes + good sharpeners that are in different shapes, color themes...very nice....

--- I seem to enjoy collecting erasers, that are in the form of those bakery items, very small, look just as a mini bakery item, some even are scented as baked items, never use, just enjoy looking at them....in small package, I purchased a pack of them for $ 2.00....lol...you know me !....always something different to find, look at....collect....haha

This is not an office supply, but the other day I purchased an American flag, it was a new brand to me called Betsy flags !...I have it waving in the wind, easy to assemble....

This is just randomness for today...

j.

No comments:

Post a Comment