Friday, August 11, 2017

Also, help needed with others....harassing..

Also I forgot to talk about the surveillance messing up over / in my home last night.....it was storming but I thought it might save my life to tell you, that my room and room next to mine was hacked or something, I could hear robot voice talking loudly deflecting off air conditioner vents, yelling, screams, weird chatter...

I could hear ppl up north of my house or down road yelling at me bitch ! F you !.......and I couldn't go to sleep, I thought it was trying to hack my brain waves also because when I tried to rest it sounded like a computer glitch or robot.....I panicked it was happening again....very scared, tired of this.....

Still hearing fan deflecting, all appliances, rooms, chatter, yells, hell sounds......guess somebody is getting scared ??!.....

Stevie, needs to be forced into rehab, mental health, he is much worse with weirdo nasty talk, depression, regret, cancer talk is depressing, drug talk angers me upsets me.......he is much worse with mental issues, needs to go seek help now !......turned off my waves......he needs equipment taken from him, too mentally cruel, mean, vulgar to me, I need rest ! Talks every 5 secs all day  + night......

I am very sure he was trying to hack my mind, home, cats and dog.........tells me I am fat, ugly, psycho, I have cancer, my dog is hurt bad, my cats are all gonna die !.......I mean, he is just like his cruel crooked surveillance running family of Linda Taylor, Amanda Taylor, Sandy p, Philip m, big daddy Dean c !......just like the whole nasty fug bunch of snobs at sterling, and he talks about fug creek crawlers, fug hoes from all nearby towns, this, then that, no this is so and so at town, no it's not, laughs hysterically.......annoying, I am tired and growing older every minute.....

I blog he bitches, I go to town he screams, plays mind games he thinks, come on now, can't get nothing past me ! Look who I am related to.....I have heard it all.....

Sick of all his b.s., and all this other.....

Just more crapola... I know you are very busy, sorry !

Once again thanks for saving my life and keeping me safe....I appreciate everything, can't wait to say hello eventually....

J.

No comments:

Post a Comment