Friday, August 11, 2017

Followed, harassed, stalkers....

I wish I could find peace in my life.

I wish that I could go places without short stinky people wearing masks stalking me.....I don't know why they still have masks to harass me with...

Every time I go to town to the nursing home for a year now to see my grandma, here comes fake Mary Wright + Barbara McCracken, or Kelly Johnson, this is all to stalk, harass, try to hack my mind, happens every time we go to town, I hate all of them in real life, they are trashy old bitches, mean, nosy, snobby, trash all of them.......but here they are everywhere......leaning in a little too close, trying to hack......I don't think they need to be near my grandma , or stalking me....

After that I went to a clothing store and was followed by an old Japanese woman I could tell was fake a mask....Followed me too close by all around the store.....think it was the same nasty bitch or bastards, playing Barbara McCracken.....leaning too close, smiling evil.....and glaring, red eyes, on dope.....mixxy......i think that's the one.....he is a stalker trailer trash Japanese person......terrifies me he is allowed to follow and stalk me everywhere......he could be dangerous.....high as he is.....whoever mixxy is....who they said that was...

Today once again I was followed by tiny short man, same build, with a man face on, mask, eyes were same as his.....if he doesn't stop harassing me, I will kick his nasty ass...!.....sick of it.....why are they allowed to follow me and harass, stalk me ????.....tiny short people weirdo drug heads.....losers !

Scarey to be followed by this trashy idiot, and he probably has aids....!

Sick of stupid baby crap, and fake masks of family members, all stupid, over and done.....

We can tell all this fake....yawn...

why are nutty people allowed to follow me and I know they are trying to hack my mind again !.....upsets me, angers me, unfair to be treated so wrong.....when I am a good person and always will be....

I am very tired and I have already been through too much battling this trailer trash idiot people, crooked fbi and crooked dea....loser trash from OkCity screaming all the time over the surveillance, all nationalities, I suppose all nasty whores !!! The parade of fools continues to follow me ! Too close to me !

Sick of all these annoying, big wheels, small wheels, all trashy nasty people.....I can blame my nasty trash family for most all this I know...

Very tired of this, need rest, comfort, to know I am safe, I stay scared and upset daily....

Wish I could go to town and be left alone, without having to face the masks of annoyance, idiots, trailer trash......all belong in hell to annoy Satan, he likes them all so much, let him listen to all them and their b.s. for eternity.....jackass !

Haha !......they can all rot in hell, maybe someday I will have relief, comfort, rest from this hell on earth......

I will remain a good person forever, and if I have to keep battling through corruption I will, to prove being a good person means something...those annoying hacks all need to be gone, hack them, I am sick of this crap !!!....upsetting and stressful..

Good people will take over the world someday, hopefully....

Love, julie

No comments:

Post a Comment