Saturday, August 19, 2017

Always try.......

Thinking about cleaning house + laundry to wash today........there is always something to be cleaning up, working on to make better, or something that needs tending to !

I usually am very busy working on creating something, bettering something, cleaning, organizing !.........

just anything to occupy my time and it helps the days to pass by quickly, forget troubles + worries, helps to keep depressions away all the while I am helping things to be cleaner, look better, bring goodness everywhere.....

You know, days I am very tired, exhausted, have the blues, I need lots of rest / sleep !........rest is necessary for me, but many times I may rest / sleep a whole day because of stress or pain.........that is ok.....and good to rest....

Keeping yourself busy working most days is ok, we don't need to be a lazy ass and never try.....nothing ever gets completed or ended !

Never be a whiny brat, nobody has time or wants to listen to whiny cry baby brats......adult time, grow the hell up !........lol

We all need to try every time we have an obstacle, or challenge, or work occupation......you can't just give up, not care, and never even give work occupations, clean up, or never help when asked !

Working in groups, co - workers all must try, and never cease working together to bring goodness.....it takes not just one person trying, it takes all working together, challenging themselves and committing to their work, never give up !

I just keep on going, trying, bettering, and when you keep yourself occupied working to bring only goodness, or clean up crap, you know you will prosper and help the world be a better place.....

Believe me, I know we all wish to give up, because of boredom, frustration, depression, upset, anger, but I know when you are challenged, it puts a fire within you to try that much harder to complete a project, make it through an upset, pass the time you hate, and helps to sort of pass the patience no one wants to have and wait on !........ lol

I suppose you can just become angry, and keep trying, then eventually end your disgust........haha......that's what I try to do everyday...

J.


No comments:

Post a Comment