Saturday, August 5, 2017

No - kill animal shelters....

Watched local news last night, they were talking about pet adoption, and showcasing dogs and cats that are available for adoption locally, at the shelter....

I really love the No - kill animal shelters ! I wish for all animal shelters to be No - Kill.....keep the pets alive ! Donations of food, veterinarian visits, donations of money, all keep the pets alive until they find forever families ! Finding good caring people to adopt the pets is very important serious !

We have many pets lives to save, and adopt into our families, take very good care of them ! Never let anyone hurt them, they are a treasure, and blessing ! Sure, they create messes, bathroom on things, or chew items.......but keep laughing ! They are your new family !

My cats + dog, all create chaos, silliness, total messes most days, but I love my pets, I wish for someday to have as many more as I can afford and have room for....

I know my pets have forever changed my life, created happiness, laughter for me....end depressing days, always there for you when humans betray you, and hurt you.....pets are the best friends / family !!!

They can be stressful, worrying over their health, but I suppose that is just life ya know ?

One way we can change the world for more goodness, would be to create good home environments, create a change in all pet owners to adore / love + care for their pets more !

I wish that all pet shelters would be empty daily everywhere, with pets being adopted every minute to wonderful people + families of goodness....

Neato is giving them a name, always something nice, cute, wonderful, strong, respectful....

We need to adopt from all pet shelters / rescues, and adopt all animals we can...many to choose from....find the pet best suited for you...

No - Kill animal shelters I wish for all shelters to be No euthanizing !!!......I cry over pets being euthanized because sadly no one is there to adopt them !.... :(

I would adopt them all to save their lives if I could....

Feed bills, veterinarian visits can be pricey, just know you keep money saved for this....

Cats and dogs are the sweetest, most precious animals for the home, I know I am never alone at my house if frightened, my pets are there with me, each pet has a personality, just as humans have, that is what is unique and rather funny !.......haha

Pets need to be adopted from the shelters to save them !......we have to help save them, take very good care of them.....adore them as your new family....

Be ready for your life to change completely, it will never be the same again......more laughing + sillies ! :p

Adopting, Adopting, Adopting !

Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment