Tuesday, August 22, 2017

More weirdness....

Must have made everyone mad this morning, blogging about snobs, hillbillies, nasty bitches, obsessed with money.....

Talked non stop all day on surveillance in house, bitches because you kill everyone off bitch !

G, called uncle L, mad and yelling about whatever crooked b.s., these fakes are trying to pull about grandparents property, theft, lies, or other b.s., all fishy sounding to me......said Rhiannon, Amanda Taylor are still alive, Phillip m., still alive trying to kill me......if so why the hell is this allowed to be told to me, and harassed me about it....

Sounds like more pathetic b.s. going on with hillbillies, crooked fbi trash and crooked dea trash and other unprofessional as hell, agencies crooked OkCity, crooked b.s. !

Sick of this.....after g, called uncle l, the phone line went dead ?!!.....wow what a surprise, more hacking continues, phone voice games, control by the crooked.....

I have come to a decision, that the harassment is enough, I will relocate, start over my life, can't figure out why stress, corruption is allowed to continue on in my life ??!......

Hmm.........oh, I know its crooked fbi dea, ok city that city can rot in hell with them.....

Sick of family fakes, b.s., yawn, just a joke to me and my mother, grandma.....those of goodness who truly like us, ok, real friends, but other trash with nastiness and equipment need equipment gone.....!

Sick of harassment, threats, picture taking, following.......I'm through, I am ready because I am riding off into the sunset, from this constant harassment, a person can only take so much......this is where the cowboy rides away......because I will leave soon, sick of b.s., harassment......

Sorry to annoy you all, but I have had enough control, by the crooked nasty trash.....

J

No comments:

Post a Comment