Wednesday, August 2, 2017

Office supplies, collecting !.....

Cannot believe it is already August.....August 2017....wow....time does fly by quickly.

The office supply aisles in most stores are with many, many office supplies everywhere....

Weirdness with me is, my collecting of office supplies, maybe it is from my school days, whatever it is, I am totally enthralled with office supplies ! weird ! :p

I see an office supply on sale, lower cost ?...I try to purchase it, if I don't already have the item....

I enjoy colorful, cute, unique office items, scented as fruits, I gotta have them !...I write on cards, letters, business, mail, bills, memos, quick notes, reminders, I write on calendars info, to remind or schedule special days.....ahh ! I go nuts !

Just any office supply item, gotta look at it, see it, or purchase it....

Yesterday, I purchased from the office supply aisle :

Mr Sketch -------- fruit scented markers, permanent, non toxic, but these remain, so be careful marking ! Whatever you mark on, as paper, will be scented as the scent, each a different fruit scent, I don't have a fave scent, all of them ! And those are in four or twelve packs....

Post - it sticky notes : many styles, colors, shapes, I like them all, quick notes to remind, or say something, just write on these stick anywhere for someone to find / see....good ! All prices.

The regular writing pencil Number two ------- both Ticondegra + U S A Gold....great for work books / business, calculating on paper, so you can erase on the end, for mistakes....love these !

Memo Paper Clips ----- I use a lot of these, organizing, secure, affix so business / office papers won't be lost....good to keep nearby....plain or colorful....

I just cannot walk by a fully stocked office supply aisle !!! No way ! I have to look at all of them...purchase a few, and collect them....I know it's weird, but that's just me........lol

J.




No comments:

Post a Comment