Monday, August 28, 2017

Smoked rope sausage.....

Just woke up....
...very tired..

Breakfast is something I always have to enjoy before the day starts......sometimes I forget breakfast or have no time for it.........I become very sick at my stomach during the day !.......

I try everyday to enjoy something that will be good, and something I can prepare quickly often...

I have tried most everything different for many years.....

The rope sausages, cut into discs, then sauteed / browned on the sides....place onto paper towels, to drain grease......I cut only a fair amount that is enough for me to create a fold over breakfast sandwich, add mustard, sometimes cheddar cheese, then go on with the day........

Some may enjoy these for different meals of your day, maybe lunch or supper.......

Brands I have tried before are very affordable.

As these brands :

Eckrich
Hillshire
Farmland

Find at most stores.

J.


No comments:

Post a Comment