Wednesday, August 9, 2017

Awful sonic !.....

Rude, unprofessional, nasty, old, unclean franchise. Nasty work staff.

I have to blog about my usual crappy experience, that angered me yesterday at Sonic...it was lousy !

All I stopped by the local Sonic for, was a unsweetened tea, and ( you have to get unsweetened, because they can't mix any refreshment right )......

I went through the drive - thru, they answered the speaker, I clearly and precisely, plainly spoke my order request, waited, and the speaker shut off.....I waited 5 minutes, then I just drove onto their order receiving window....

Every one of those workers looked right at me, snirled their noses, looked at each other, said something to one another, glared at me, then totally ignored me......something fishy is up with those snobby trash workers at that place.....completely weird...

I had to tap on the window right there at them, they still ignored me, looked away, then finally 5 minutes later, they ask me what the problem is....I told them, he acted weird + snobby, like I was a dumb ass bitch......oh, ok I will get you a tea.....I was scared to drink it actually as creepy as they were behaving, I thought they might put drugs / poison in my tea.......creepy weirdos...

Tired of that franchise, nasty trash people working there, unprofessional most, same old trailer trash at them all......I was told that Philip + fan had money in that one and others years and years......I'm not surprised, no wonder it's all run by riff raff, thugs, nasty bitches !

I don't even go everyday to the Sonic or anything to make those workers so weird....a month ago I had hell with a nasty man working a speaker, clearly he was messed up, harassing me, and I could hear him say his name was Mixxy, so more stalker drug trash......he had a mask on his face of that mentally retarded man that was working there......he is a creep, he was also working at pizza hut, same thing. He was rude, screwed up our order, knew who I was was.....same voice guy, with mask.....

Why are these idiots allowed to go on. Harass me and my family, and wear damn masks ?!!....I know that's stupid and dangerous, they could poison anyone.....more b.s.....as always...

And a few years ago someone had taken a bite out of a chicken Plank. Threw it into our order box.......see how red neck, disgusting that is.....how trailer trash !.....some skater boy working that day.....puke....we gave it back and got our money back , left, never went back for 3 years......

All the workers are red eyed, trash, messed up, shored, nasty bitches n bastards.....Stevie screams every time I stop there on surveillance and says I am killing everyone, so he's got some nasty trash girlfriends and friends.....he loves Muncie and those other trash balls....

These local Sonics are creepy, old, filthy, unclean, unprofessional, need bulldozed down, build something else.....sonic needs to end, too much filth involved......some similar franchise would be better......controlled by good clean professional people...

I give sonic a -- 0, a pumpkin cat slap + hiss.....over.

J.

No comments:

Post a Comment