Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Pickled red hot sausage !

Found a snack for whenever, or to place in lunch sack, individual wrapped, or you may purchase in jars......mostly affordable....

Red hot pickled sausages !

I seem to enjoy canned meats, pickled meats, as the canned hams, canned sausages, so I know these are good, with cheese + crackers, easy to enjoy from the package or jar, as snack or as you prefer.....

I truly enjoy pickled food items whether it be, pickles, pickled eggs, pickled okra, pickled beets, pickled cauliflower.....I like the pickled sour + salty taste to the pickled foods....

I have tried many of the pickled sausage brands throughout the years.....

Here are brands I may have already tried or wish to try :

Individually wrapped or in jars, most available.

Brands as :

Firecracker
Hannah ' s
Big Mama ' s
Red Smith
Penrose
Mexicana
Bay View
Herb 's
Jack Links
Big John ' s
Clover Valley + cheese stick added
Lance

J.



No comments:

Post a Comment