Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Beef jerky !

Beef jerky is a favorite snack of mine, it is dried and seasoned, meat, fairly non perishable....

I have heard stories that the cowboys back in the older days, dried, meats as food to travel on cattle trails, so they could have food that would survive all weather.........I think that is neat, old fashioned ways are often more simple, and I think that is often best ya know ??!  ;)

I enjoy most every beef jerky I have found throughout the years, nice snack, especially, that it is easily stored, during all weather......won't spoil as easily, keep dry and in package or container....

You can find beef jerky in many forms, seasonings......most good....I find beef jerky in most stores and even convenience stores have it for purchase individually.......

These are for purchase separately in plastic containers, individual wrapped, plastic bags, or in boxes for plenty to enjoy....

Here are a few brands I have seen and I have tried most :

Slim Jim
Oberto
Jack Links
Old Trapper
Bridgford
Wild Bill ' s
Matador
Krave
Great Value
Clover Valley
Ballpark

J.





No comments:

Post a Comment