Sunday, October 19, 2014

be encouraging for the right things....

Went to church this morning it was nice...the guest speaker was talking about being encouraging towards others which means supporting them in everything good and right..
 
I'm always encouraging to people whoever they are when they want to do the right thing and turn their lives around for the better of the world and for their families and loved ones...awful things like doing drugs and being involved in crime are never going to be good for anyone..I believe everyone needs to turn their lives around and be a good person!
 
Sometimes all a person needs is one person to believe in them and be encouraging to them to do the right thing and it can and will change the person's life for the better...That's what the guest speaker said...I think that is very true you should always be encouraging to anyone who wants to follow the Lord, get away from drugs, away from crime, and do the right thing and just anything that is good that they want to do..anything that is right or good encourage them! 

never make fun of anyone for wanting to do the right thing....always be Encouraging to people who want to do something good and right for themselves, their loved ones, and for The Lord.

the guest speaker said that you can make the world a better place just by being encouraging to others and I believe that is true!

anyway,

Today I made manicotti...it was nice to have sunday dinner that I made myself...I like to have sunday dinner after church that is all homemade with family when they can be here...I think cooking meals at home is better than anything you buy at a store!!! and it is a good thing to have all meals with your family and friends at home....that is special!

last sunday I made homemade tacos I really like corn tortillas better than the flour ones...



No comments:

Post a Comment