Friday, October 17, 2014

more places to work....

Been helping my Grandparents with feeding cows...I get to drive the feed truck and it's been having some problems lately....I like driving the feed truck and honking the horn that calls the cows from the pasture to be fed....

I like to do this kind of stuff as a job...it can be tough work but I still like it...you have to make sure you feed and take care of your cows all the time and keep up with their health everyday....Another thing you have to do is keep your farming vehicles and equipment tuned up, oiled, greased, and have all the gas and diesel at all times in the vehicles/equipment.

There needs to be more places to work here in this area and more businesses to help the economy and help people to live and survive on..with a job people can have nice things, have a house, and feel better about themselves without having to resort to getting into crime or bad things to get by...I'm sure that goes on everywhere...

with more jobs people can live in this area and also that will bring in more revenue and we can have more businesses and many more things to go see and take part in....I think people need to think about putting in more businesses and that will help create more jobs for people.

plus that will change things in the area and make it more prosperous and make things look different and hopefully look cleaner and more like real towns and cities again....that have actual businesses that continue to grow, and not disappear from main street in a year....

All people want to work and want a job I believe...people need to stay busy working all the time...my Grandpa always says that a person needs to keep themselves busy working at something to keep themselves from getting upset or depressed all the time, or getting into trouble....and I believe that is very true!

more jobs = less stress, less crime, less worry, less anxiety, more money, more happiness, more things to be able to live comfortably....

I would like there to be more jobs in this area so it will grow and make everyone proud.



No comments:

Post a Comment