Wednesday, October 22, 2014

stop fighting.....

I'm not the type of person who likes a lot of fighting all the time...I really like people and things in life to be peaceful..i think that everyone probably feels the same way actually...I wish people all over the world would stop all the fighting and just shut up and shake hands and walk away!....Haha...

If you don't like someone or something just stay away from them or whatever it may be....That's how I feel...If people fight all the time or annoy me just because they are annoying I just avoid them!...It's always worked for me to just stay away from certain people who are annoying or yell or fight all the time...who needs that you know?

yelling and fighting is stressful to me....I like things to be peaceful everyone needs there quiet time and no stress days..Sure I know life will always be sort of stressful and I know how to handle stress but I like to have quiet peaceful days with no yelling or fighting...it's useless to yell or fight all the time.

People all over the world are always on the tv news fighting or yelling or being annoying wanting attention!...Haha! It is a very stupid thing with all the fighting going on on tv news, I know that, but I do know that the world needs to just stop fighting and get along and just stay away from one another if you are going to fight....nobody wants to see/hear that crap all the time!!!....haha.

if I have ever been confronted by some stupid idiot hillbilly in my family that has been mean to me and they were on drugs, well I just have stood there and looked at them or laughed at them and went on about my day as they yelled at me or said whatever they have yelled at me...that makes them even madder and it makes me giggle!...Haha.

avoiding people who yell at you or try to start fights with you is always the best way to handle a situation like that..avoid them and walk away...it's funnier that way when you have no comment and ignore them...because who cares what they have to say to your face, or behind your back to others when they are on drugs or just being their idiot-self....oh, I just keep laughing at them!

I just wish the world was more peaceful all over the world and everyone would stop doing drugs, running their mouth off, and stop yelling and fighting all the time..good grief! nobody gives a crapola!

the FUNNIEST thing is keeping your mouth shut, and walking away from someone who wants to pick at you, yell at you, or make fun of you...you win that way!!! who cares what they say! Haha!

They want you to scream back at them and fight with them so never let them have their way about that! It makes me laugh and laugh when they can't pick a fight with me!!!

I win!!!

love, julie

No comments:

Post a Comment