Tuesday, October 7, 2014

vaccines...flu shot time!!!......

Got a flu shot yesterday!!!....it didn't even hurt at all...just a tiny sting.

I think getting shots for all diseases is the right and healthy thing to do...it protects you and your loved ones from so many ailments and diseases....I have had all my shots when I was a small child...it has kept me healthy...

there are many shots that are needed for everyone to stay healthy and help keep the world healthy to get rid of those bad diseases and ailments...

things like measles, mumps, chicken pox, rubella, whooping cough, and the many other shots that you can find out about...you should just always contact a health care professional about all the vaccines you need to keep you and your loved ones healthy and safe because so many of these diseases and ailments can be prevented by taking the vaccines...

I took all of my shots as a small child and it has definitely kept me healthy...I think all the shots are truly necessary to help keep you and your family well all year long and the rest of your life...

I took my flu shot yesterday and I know it will prevent me from getting that bad flu...it makes you very sick as do all of these other diseases that are preventable by taking all your shots..

you will have a shot record and you can see and know what all diseases you are vaccinated for.

it's scary at first sometimes when you get a shot but I always know that everything is safe and clean when you go to a health care professional and they will give you the shots...all children need their shots too, that way they will keep themselves healthy and you will all be safe from the diseases.

it is a very serious thing to make sure you get all your shots to protect yourself and that way you will not get sick.

I think everyone needs to get their vaccines.

No comments:

Post a Comment