Tuesday, October 14, 2014

making the right decisions....

Been thinking about how when you make the right decisions in life things turn out better for you in your life...I know it's very tough to make the right decisions in life and everybody makes mistakes...I have always tried to stay away from all things that are bad for my mind, my health or my spirit...

When things make you upset or sad those things aren't good for you...if they make you angry then I'm guessing they aren't good either!...I get angry sometimes about silly things but not too angry things will always get better and I know that....things never stay wrong to long I think!

Making the right decisions, choosing the right friends, and choosing the right path with God to follow in your life will all make life for you calmer, less stressful, and safer for you and your loved ones.

Doing the right thing in life to help make your life safer and keep your family safe will always be the right thing to work toward.

Taking drugs and not caring about yourself will endanger your life and your loved ones lives it will only lead to destroying your life and theirs....that is not a good decision I think everyone needs to stay away from drugs and addictions because it will only ruin your life, kill you, and take all of your money and everything you have and love..

drugs have been a bad decision for many people in my family and they have pretty much taken most of them away and ruined their lives, made them angry, and dangerous...it's been very scarey having so many family members with bad drug habits and their friends so when they have been involved in all those drugs they have endangered my life and helped ruin things for me in my life...which that angers me a lot!!!

 I have had things in my life ruined because stupid mean family members can't control me, rob me, or get me on drugs or make me do bad things!!!...sure I get angry about that...so always remember that your decisions affect everyone in your family and in your life....

good decisions like staying away from drugs = Good things for you and your loved ones!

Bad decisions like taking stupid drugs = Stress, danger, agony, sadness, and Bad things for you and your loved ones.

it's so stupid how family members decisions and friends decisions can ruin your life when you aren't involved in anything...I suppose that's why I stay by myself so much....

people just need to think about how one bad decision leads to another and how you can easily destroy your loved ones lives....and your own life.

people need to stay away from drugs!!! I'm so bored and annoyed with all these people who are cookie cutter all take drugs and are just alike they are boring and ignorant!..it's not cool it's stupid!!!

be unique and do something good for a change and don't take drugs I'm so sick of these people!!!

love j.

No comments:

Post a Comment