Monday, October 6, 2014

opinions of fake superficial people don't matter....who cares!

Everybody has got an opinion about someone or they are jealous of what you do or don't do...people get jealous and lie and steal from you and they make up things about you and try to bring you down and make you sad....

who cares what people say about me?....I sure don't!!! I think I spend most my time laughing at all the stupid lies and rumors they all make up about me because of my ignorant family that are hillbillies who hate me!!!....Haha I just laugh at all of them...

I'm used to all that stupid stuff from them....a lot of people get their feelings hurt by people making fun of their weight or their finances or their looks or their hair and the list goes on and on.....who cares what they say about you?! they don't matter---live your life for yourself and your family & friends that love and care about you....be a good person for them...they are all that matters anyway...

it just doesn't bother me because the people saying all these lying mean things about me and being so overly critical of everything I do or say are just superficial people who aren't happy with choices they  have made in their lives!

 and when I have never made bad choices like that they get angry and make up things about me, call me names.....all these years...they all ruin things for me and get very nosy...those people in my family-the ones who hate me and their idiotic stupid  friends....

I don't judge people for anything bad they do/or have done and I never voice my opinion about them to their face or others ever..because I don't care..I just don't talk to many people.I mind my own business.

I'm not all about money I never have had any money sure, it would be alright to have....

but I know I could say that it's all about money with them because they all are greeeeedy! that's what their problem is....they worship money!

money is not the most important thing in the world..

greed will get you nowhere.

I just laugh about them all and the things they have all tried to do to me or have said about me.Haha!!!..it doesn't make me sad or cry, I just laugh and laugh!!!...what else can you do but laugh at IDIOTS because that's what they all are....lol.

people who are mean like that and jealous will always betray you and try to bring you down because they have ruined things for themselves....so who cares about them and what they say about me or you???

I know I don't care and whenever they try to hurt you or take you down, don't let them hurt you or make you sad...just get back up when they try to knock you down and keep on going and most of all keep laughing and smiling because that will show them that you win!!!...this can also make them really mad and I think it's funny!...*giggling*

love, j.

No comments:

Post a Comment