Friday, October 24, 2014

music, singing, and popcorn balls....

I like to sing all the time...Sometimes I just pick out a song off of the radio or off of the internet and I learn it and sing along with it....Singing is something I like to do when I get upset, stressed, or I'm happy so I suppose singing is something I like to do all the time!....haha.

people have told me that I can sing very well, all of my life they have said that....I don't brag on myself at all....I just hope I do sing as well as they say I do!..that's sweet of them to say!

Music is something I like as well....I like all kinds of music except music that has dirty lyrics in it or means something not very nice...it makes music cheap and I don't want to be listening to music like that...music can be very beautiful and it can make you feel better or make you angry or make you sad or whatever emotion you are feeling at the time.

I definitely listen to music everyday and I sing almost everyday...it's a good thing to keep music in your life whatever kind you like to listen to or that you like to sing.

music and lyrics can be very healing for your mind...

making a grocery store list today....got a few coupons to go with me...I like to make a list before I make a quick trip to the store for groceries that I need so I write all of the things I need down on paper with a pen and then that way when I get to the store I'm not forgetting anything!

whenever I go to town to get groceries I get what I need at the store then I go back home and I like to unload my groceries and other items I needed then I cook something for lunch...I don't like to stay in town much when I do get to town I go right back home...

I'm going to make popcorn balls today....my great-grandma made them for me when I was a little girl...I like to make them this time of year.

love, julie


No comments:

Post a Comment