Saturday, October 25, 2014

clean water....

One thing I like is water....It's one of my favorite things...it's pretty much all I can drink and do drink!....haha...

I was thinking yesterday how spoiled I am to get to be able to drink clean water and take a bath or shower with clean water.....Water is something that all people and all things need to survive...when you think about it, your body is made up of mostly water and the world is almost all water....

I've seen some water treatment plants and I think those are neat......there are so many people who need clean drinking water all over the world and when there is no clean water available that can lead to diseases and sickness caused from unclean water and dangerous bacteria!

the drought has caused a lot of problems in the area where I live and I know how it affects everything when you have a terrible drought...it affects crops, animals, people, landscapes I can't tell you how many trees we have all lost because of the long lasting drought....it also affects people's jobs and their way of life...

Farmers are always affected by drought the worst when their crops can't get any water through irrigation or no rain...

that's one reason why I love rain, thunderstorms, and snow---all forms of water from the sky....

people have to conserve water whenever you can because of drought and not water their yards for 20 hours!...that's ridiculous!...

there's all kinds of ways to help keep water clean and those are water treatment plants and other ways of turning unclean water into clean water....everywhere and in areas that are less fortunate because everyone deserves the ability to have clean water!

always be thankful for the clean water you have.

No comments:

Post a Comment