Thursday, October 2, 2014

here, there, everywhere.....tired.

Haha Pumpkin cat's white whisker finally shed...now he has all black whiskers now...it's funny he had that one white whisker!....

Been very busy the past couple of days.

Helped to take my Grandpa to the doctor for a check-up yesterday....he's ok.

then last night my brother and his wife came over and we had a small birthday supper for him...I made a homemade lasagna they really liked it...I bought him some candy and that trail mix that my Grandma gave us at Halloween way back when....lol....he really liked all of that....he laughed at my silly ninja turtle gifts..which were Ninja Turtle bandages and a Ninja Turtle lighted stress relief ball....they were silly.

Today since I had saved up a little money from helping my Grandparents this week, I went to Jo-ann's craft store and I looked around for Christmas decorations or art/painting projects to buy up and save for Christmas...they had only a few things there that were Christmas I saw a few things I liked though...didn't buy any yet.....I get excited about the holidays!

I found the mark down aisle for Fall décor and this time I was looking for Thanksgiving décor and I found a Thanksgiving kitchen towel for $4 that had a turkey on it and it was very pretty so I bought that and I also found a strand of metal acorns that are brown glittery and jingle like a bell attached to a small rope!....so I thought that would be a good Thanksgiving decoration to have....it was $4 also!...I love the mark down aisle and couponing!

Then I needed to buy Goofball some dog treats and I saw some at Petco and I found a very nice box of MilkBone dog treats for his size of dog and it was marked down for $12!!!...it has over 100 treats in it...that is a very good mark down on those!!!..he likes dog treats...

they were very nice in the store.

really tired today, going to have to go to bed pretty soon.

love ya dad!

No comments:

Post a Comment