Friday, October 31, 2014

Happy Halloween!!!.....

One of my favorite holidays is Halloween because I like candy!!! Haha..

I also like dressing up in costumes and I would like to have a Halloween party someday but I guess people around this area aren't into having cute safe Halloween parties...makes me rather sad.

I don't know anyone anymore that's kind of sad.

I may be kind of silly but I miss having Halloween and I miss having friends and family that I could invite over and just watch silly movies and eat candy or make cute desserts or party food...How fun that would be! to spend time with people who care about you and love you!...I miss that.

some friends have told me about a cute safe party but I hope I would get to go!...it probably won't happen..

I never have good holidays actually and that makes me very sad...I don't ever get to see people in my family that I miss and who truly love and care about me and I don't ever get to see friends anymore because for whatever reason I don't know.....they move or something...

I miss my Dad too..oh well...

Happy Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment