Sunday, October 12, 2014

endangered animals....

Not going to church this morning the weather is very foggy and that makes it difficult to see when driving your vehicle...so I'm staying in this sunday morning and I'm going to have to miss church today....I read my Bible on sundays and everyday I read my daily devotional calendar by Max Lucado "The Numbers of Hope"

i saw a Christmas decoration that was a penguin the other day...I really like penguins i think they are cute! i like to collect penguin things...they are very cute at Christmas time!

i just really like all the animals that God has made on the earth and something i think a lot about is the animals all over the world that are endangered...people can cause all kinds of harm to them by ruining their environment...they also endanger them by hunting them for their fur and their tusks like the elephants are hunted for their ivory tusks...I think that is so awful and it is something that makes me very angry!....

NO animal should be hunted for it's fur or it's tusks or anything!....I like elephants as i do like all animals and i know they are endangered all over the world....it makes me angry that this continues to go on in those countries where the elephants and all the other endangered animals live....

baby seals being hunted is also something that upsets me as well and it makes me very angry.....they are hunted for their fur and they don't do anything to anyone...That is another example of cruelty to animals and that needs to STOP!

everyone needs to think about the endangered animals all over the world because they are God's creatures and they need to be protected and the cruelty of hunting them for tusks or fur or whatever needs to be stopped and the hunters need to be prosecuted...it all needs to end with the hunters and they need to know that they can not do this anymore!

to make a change in the world for endangered animals i think donating your time or your money to help fight things like poaching and illegal selling of animal furs or tusks and just volunteering to help out in fighting against animal cruelty is always a good way to make a good difference in the world.

love, julie

No comments:

Post a Comment