Wednesday, October 8, 2014

make the world a better place.....

I don't like crime or bad things that ruin people's lives....The world has lots of crime and drugs that can lead to ruining people's lives....It upsets me that so many people are involved in bad things...I wish the world could be a world free of crime..

I don't think anyone should ever want to ruin someone's life with crime...Crime leads to so many horrible things that then will cause more awful things to happen all over the world..I don't think that the lord likes crime at all..in fact he probably knows that he doesn't like crime.

I think that the lord wants the world to be a world free of crime and no evil and so do i..everyone should care about everyone and try to rid the world of crime for yourself and your family to keep you all safe....

Crime is evil and I want to make the world a better place...I don't want anyone to ever have to be involved to make crime continue to go on...it's time to help clean up crime and rid the world of crime the world should be safe and that makes everything happy!

people should be able to live their lives free of crime and want to make a good difference in the world...I've always wanted to make a good difference in the world so it will be a better place for everyone.

helping people and taking care of people and making sure they are living in a safer world free of crime is one of those ways to make a good change.

so you should always want to help make the world a safer place.

julie

No comments:

Post a Comment