Thursday, October 23, 2014

old labeling on products....

This is really odd to be thinking about, but something I think it would be really neato to bring back old labels on things from way back when whenever the products we have now were started...Haha! I think that would be unique and different for a change....

I don't know why I have think about this stuff but sometimes I like to research old labels on products that we have now that have been made in the USA and I think about how nice that is that these companies still have products on the market and then I can find the old labels online sometimes...and I think why not bring back that old label for something different?

A lot of those labels are more creative looking and whimsical I think...the labels now on things are kinda of just all boring cookie cutter computer generated and they're not very artsy....but the old ones they had to have so many people actually probably artistically create those labels...they're better I think.

I know I'm weird this morning but I always think about things like that while I'm looking at a label of something...it would be neat to see companies bring back those old labels or something I know some soda pop companies have at times I think....but I can't drink those!...lol...*kidneys*

I've been thinking about Tidy Cats cat litter this morning as well and how great of a litter it is...a lot of those other litters need to work on being more dust free but I know they're just as great of a litter company...

My cats get allergies to the dust in other cat litters and they sometimes get upper respiratory infections as I do when there's too much dust in the litter when I have to change it...

so I only use Tidy Cats cat litter.....it has less dust than the other litters I have used and when you are an allergy sufferer with asthma like me, you need all the dust free and hypoallergenic things you can find when you have to have those things in your home....

No comments:

Post a Comment