Monday, December 1, 2014

goofball, dog food, windy and cold...

Finally got finished putting up my Christmas decorations and lights in the house and outside the house...My Christmas tree is lighted and decorated it looks very pretty I think....

despite the wind that blew all day the other day, I wasn't able to get my outside lights and decorations up until yesterday after church....they look great I think. Church was nice....they had Christmas lights and decorations up for Christmas very beautiful!

Yesterday I had to buy Goofball some more canned food....that dog eats all the time!...haha....He's growing and his fur is very shiny and he acts like he is healthy....He eats Gravy Train dog food in a can(I buy it because it's an old brand and cheaper) and when it snowed the other day, I had to buy him a few cans of Pedigree and Alpo canned dog food and he really likes those 2 brands also....I'd buy more of them if they had more cans in this area and made it a little cheaper....lol...

things are kinda tough to find in nearby stores, not enough cans....not enough of anything.

he's still friends with my calf Stormy and they run and play in the corral...and she moos for him and he barks at her.....I think they are best friends...I don't know yet when I will get my new calf Lightning....soon I hope.

hopefully I will get to go shopping pretty soon for Christmas....when I can get enough money saved for buying gifts for family and friends.

random thought....lol.....I'm almost out of deodorant....i buy Degree deodorant....lol...I need to buy some of that this week. I did manage to find some Ivory bar soap yesterday I was out of bar soap.....it was on sale so I bought 2 packages....a box of tissues, and some gummy bears....haha!...gotta have gummy bears..my favorite sweet thing!

love, Julie



No comments:

Post a Comment