Saturday, May 9, 2015

animal cruelty needs to stop !!!.....

Driving in a thunderstorm is kind of fun....haha....

Couldn't see anything for all the rain on the windshield and lightning strikes nearby.....

happy for all the rain !!!

Something I have been worrying about for a very long time (my whole life) is the need for animal welfare and animal cruelty programs and the need for the awareness to be brought out into the public about how much we need to STOP animal abuse and all the cruel mean nasty people who abuse animals and are sick and nasty to them!!!

Animal abuse is something that ANGERS me all the time !

people need to be punished severely when they intentionally abuse and are sick and nasty to animals....Sick nasty people who are severely mentally ill make terrible things happen to animals....it's just disgusting ! sick and sad !

I have cried and cried many tears for animals when they are so cruelly abused and abandoned....I wish to have many more establishments and programs all over the states, countries, and the world that would help bring attention to animal abuse and animal welfare (well being) of all animals...

all kinds of pets people can have ALWAYS need to be well taken care of and always fed and have a nice loving home with their owners...

pets should always be spayed and neutered and it should be affordable to all pet owners..sometimes they have free spay and neuter for pets...that is good!....it shouldn't cost so much to have a pet in your life to take care of...they are a blessing to your life !...I know mine are...

animals really are very innocent and they do not have a voice to say they need help or they hurt...and that makes me very sad....

I always wish to take a stand for animals and put a STOP to animal abuse, abandonment, cruelty....that is something that is very dear to my heart....they just love you and ask nothing in return but to be loved and cared for......

I'm very ANGRY that so many animals all over the state, country and world are abused and that animal cruelty still goes on !...so when I get mad about it, I take a stand for it because it needs to STOP.....

every animal abuser needs to be punished severely!!!

animal shelters always need help and money...and there should be many, many more animal adoptions advertised on the tv, radio, and newspapers..so people will get out there and know that they can adopt these pets....

some animals are disfigured and have deformities and I have had a dog before that had many problems and I loved him and took care of him., then when he got old he passed away, but it does not matter to me !...I love them no matter what they look like....they always need to be adopted and loved too !

 I have compassion for all the animals in the shelters or anywhere, with disfigurements/deformities because they love you no matter what !.... it's sweet... so what if they aren't beautiful to some people..they are beautiful to me ! looks don't matter...

I have compassion for all of them with or without deformities in the shelters..they need homes!

I do not like puppy mills or any of those breeding places where they are caged and sold for money..sick and nasty!..needs to STOP.

I always know I am achieving something good when I save animals or care for animals as I always do !...it makes the world a better place....

love, julie



No comments:

Post a Comment