Monday, May 11, 2015

oceanography....

New word search book purchased today !..*nerd*....haha...still working the searches with colored markers......The store had a Variety Puzzles book and some of those look very challenging...I'd have to research those a bit to see how to figure those out !

also was able to purchase an above ground pool today with money I have been saving ! excited ! can't wait to put that together in a few weeks....I like swimming all summer...

I was looking on my bookshelf today and I found a very old book about ocean life that I had from my childhood.....it also included a guide to sea creatures that was included....

I have always been fascinated by the ocean and I think it is very beautiful in the areas where it is very pretty blue and turquoise...for some reason, water is something that I have always loved...

something I've always liked is the study of underwater archaeological findings and oceanography...it is very interesting to think about all the ancient underwater ship wrecks and anything from history...

sea creatures are also an interest of mine....some are very beautiful, some are cute, some are spooky, some are dangerous, and they should all be respected and untouched...

I think the ocean has a lot of history and I like to read about the ship wrecks and all that stuff...I always have wanted to be a mermaid and swim around and sing songs underwater !....Haha...gotta love the Little Mermaid....lol....

ya know, I'd have to have a pretty turquoise/green tail if I were to be a mermaid !...haha!

don't know why I'm just thinking about escaping to a peaceful ocean and becoming a mermaid right now.....that Little Mermaid was so lucky.....

j.

No comments:

Post a Comment