Sunday, May 17, 2015

local sightseeing....

went to Medicine Park today..

had lunch with my brother and his wife.......

plenty of water from the storms last night rushing through the community...peaceful sound from all the water...I stepped into the water with my bare feet on the sidewalk !...haha...it felt very nice and cool...

sometimes all you need---flip flops on bare feet stepping in cool water..*happiness!*

then went on a small scenic drive near the wildlife refuge and the mountains....

I'd like to go fishing sometime.

oh, how I'd love one of those houses with a beautiful view!!!..maybe someday...*dreaming*

can't wait to go swimming in my pool this summer...that water made me want to put my pool together right now !....

very nice peaceful day...no stress.

j.

No comments:

Post a Comment