Saturday, May 2, 2015

talk about feelings and emotions.....

I think everyone should be able to talk more and convey their feelings and emotions through words to loved ones or just people you know and work with...I'm not saying that you should tell all your business because you know a person has to have some privacy....lol..

People just need to be able to say how they feel about the past, present, or future in their lives or tell how they view something....and get it over with!....Haha!

Talking about how you feel or where you are emotionally is also a good thing I think..Being open and honest with people is something I think is very crucial to healing and overcoming upsets in your life...

I always want people in my life to just tell me how they feel and how they view things...I always tell how I feel and what I think about something....

sometimes when people may be unable to convey their thoughts publicly, writing letters to people is one way to put feelings into words...

keeping a journal is another way to let yourself or others know how you feel or just a way to record your daily thoughts or feelings..so I think getting rid of feelings and emotions by putting them onto paper or telling someone how you feel, is a nice way to clean your mind of clutter....lol...

it's always helped me to journal or blog...it really helps....




No comments:

Post a Comment