Wednesday, May 27, 2015

physical disabilities....

One thing that I know is that many people have physical disabilities and need help and support of others...not just family, but from people in towns/cities, at all times,  so they will be kind and remember that people need patience and understanding when they have physical disabilities...

My grandpa has physical disabilities with his legs now and while at the clinic with him yesterday I saw many people with the same problems...

there should always be handicap accessible railings, ramps for wheelchairs, handicap bathrooms, and also those who are blind need braile, and deaf people need many things at all times as well...

One thing that touches my heart is when I know many people are blind or deaf I know that they need extra care and support as well....

I am also a supporter of training seeing eye dogs for the blind and all handicapped to help them..I think many dogs can be trained for that and be rescued from shelters or off the streets!!!..I think that's a great thing that is needed...it's sweet for the dogs to be trained to help...they find forever homes and are cared for...

they have a lot of schools for blind and deaf people that always need help I know...and more people should be aware of them....they are always needed and there should be more I think in all areas for all people....

I think people should always remember to be kind and courteous to all people with handicaps and know they need extra time, care, and support....

we need more medical supply companies with all the supplies handicapped people need and can afford...or more stores that have those supplies readily available to purchase...

love, j.



No comments:

Post a Comment