Friday, May 8, 2015

work on improving your life....

Lots of storms out there the past few days....No tornados nearby yet..thank god!

Was able to go to Bath and Body Works and check out the sales....I found a new scent I like that is just Peach...so I bought a small spray of Peach.....so if you like peaches it smells nice!!!...

Bath and Body Works is a nice store, and I like to find things on sale in there...I also like the small travel size hand sanitizer, hand lotion, bath gel, and the sprays as usual....

the storms have caused a lot of tree limbs and leaves to be scattered all over the roads and the yard...so I try to keep things clean by placing them in the trash can and I routinely want to always keep things tidy and keep things looking nice...

anytime you can work on improving things in your life it is the right thing to work on everyday....things like your well being or just other things in life that need help...

getting rid of bad things you don't need in your life that make you sick or endanger your life....improving!

things that make you feel bad that need help is also something to strive to improve to be healthy and live a healthier, happier life.....

other things lately...

My Grandma has been working on making a new quilt and she likes to sew and match material at her kitchen table when it's cleaned off and everything...she needed me to help her with the backing material yesterday and we pinned it to the other side of the quilt pieces with safety pins.....

quilting and sewing is something she likes and there are all kinds of unique designs she likes to create with her quilts....I have one she gave me last year for Christmas.....I like to place that on my bed in the winter time....

I suppose quilting is something that you can do all year long....she really likes to!

going to town for a few things today before the storms get here again....

Hugs!

Love ya Dad!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment